Senior HR Business Partner with a name that you will want on the CV...
1 day left
- Full Time
Time for a new Senior HR Business Partner role?
Job Title – Senior HR Business Partner
Location – Chiswick, West London
Salary – Up to £60-70k – flexible depending upon your experience
Contract Type – Permanent, Full-Time
Think you’re a motivated team player with a work hard, play hard attitude. If so, then you might be just what our client is looking for.
What can we tell you about this tasty business?
They might not have a certificate for it (yet…), but we think they are one of the most exciting and dynamic businesses about! You’ll be part of a highly-motivated HR team who is devoted to providing the best possible service.
Couple that with the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting brands and you’ve got a winning combo. This is a name that most people would want on their CV.
Does this sound like you?
- We are looking for a hugely talented, passionate and tenacious generalist HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Your will be looking after corporate functions. Industry experience is not important to this role but if you have looked after client groups in finance, legal and looked after HR for HR then we would love to see your CV.
- This is a role that looks after client groups across Europe and the APAC region.
- The right person needs a proven track record operating at a strategic level and business partnering at all levels.
- We’re looking for someone who is commercially focused and is looking for a role that they can really get stuck into.
- It’s all about attitude, passion and being up for an exciting challenge!
- You will be CIPD qualified with a proven track record of business partnering at senior level
- You will be resilient to change and fast paced environments
- We are looking for people with the ability to influence and challenge decisions at all business levels whilst building great relationships.
- You should have a desire to progress your career and move up the ladder with a fascinating business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with solid generalist HR experience a track record of business partnering at a strategic level, with emphasis on applying commercially-oriented solutions internationally.
You will be able to deliver effective, impactful and engaging communication and will be someone with great interpersonal and influencing skills with colleagues at all levels.
If you can act on your own initiative and work autonomously whilst taking responsibility for decisions, finding practical solutions in tight time frames then this could be a great job for you.
You will be someone who constantly seeks to improve HR and Operational ways of working, supporting and managing cross functional change management programmes with measured outcomes and milestones.
Up-to-date and in depth knowledge of current and upcoming employment law would be particularly useful and you should be CIPD qualified.
We really want someone that is passionate about what they do. This is a role where you will be changing how things are done. Because of this we really want someone that can take colleagues at all levels with them. You will have to deal with ambiguity and be resilient to push things through. But you will have fantastic colleagues in a business that is truly receptive to change. You just need to be great at winning hearts and minds.
This is not a siloed role and you will gain exposure at all levels and get to understand the business and what makes it tick. You will have to work hard here but it will be incredibly rewarding.
Why not send us your CV and we can tell you more about this great business.