A FTSE 100 organisation based in the City of London is looking for a new Recruiter to join the HR team.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced internal recruiter, used to managing high volumes roles and multiple candidates with a strong focus on direct sourcing. You will be experienced managing the end to end recruitment lifecycle and be innovative in how you source candidates directly.
- Identify and source exceptional diverse talent
- Build talent pipelines needed for business growth, succession planning and replacement hires
- Conduct in depth consultation meetings with hiring managers
- Partner with, consult and advise hiring managers throughout the entire resourcing lifecycle
- Provide counsel on all matters resourcing related to HR, Hiring Managers and the wider Resourcing team
- Source candidates directly including the more traditional avenues such as LinkedIN, job boards, internal and external networks with the objective of significantly reducing third party agency spend
- Ensure candidates receive a highly positive experience through the entire recruitment process
- Use MI and data to provide insight to Hiring Managers on recruitment activity
- Participate in project workstreams to help drive and deliver the future resourcing functions objectives
- Actively manage relationships with preferred suppliers
- Support assessment and interviewing process
- Experience working in an in-house and ideally agency capacity with a specific focus on high volume hiring across financial services
- Previous experience managing an end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent direct sourcing capabilities
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply.