HR Advisor / Brighton / Human Resources
Our client is a leading business based in Brighton are seeking an HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the in managing employee relations cases and taking responsibility for some casework.
* Dealing with queries referred by the team.
* Undertaking qualitative and quantitative research and analysis in support of projects and casework.
* Providing administrative support to the team in support of employee relations cases, projects, employment tribunal preparations, committees and meetings.
* Managing information and records in support of the team.
* Provision of job design and job evaluation services.
* Providing support to the HR senior management as required.
* Supporting the delivery of manager/employee training
* Updating HR policies and guidance notes
The ideal candidate is studying either CIPD Level 5 or 7 with previous knowledge of working in a busy HR department.
£30,000 to £32,000 + benefits