HR Manager - Hertford - £50,000 plus car and benefits
Excellent opportunity to work for a commercial organisation as a standalone HR Manager/Business Partner. Reporting into the HR Director duties and responsibilities are as follows:-
- Employee Relations - disciplinaries, grievances, performance management
- Recruitment - conduct competency based interviews.
- Work with the senior managers re strategic plans
- Implement payroll processes, reporting for payroll
- Manage and review reward structures
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working in a standalone role (desirable)
- Lead employee engagement
- Experience of payroll
- Happy to travel to another site when required.
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.