Employee Relations Case Manager
Currently working with a global household brand in Slough who are searching for an Employee Relations Case Manager to join them for 12 months. The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD qualified with exceptional UK Employment Law knowledge. You will be strong at building relationships and trust as well as showing Empathy and commercial awareness.
The role of Employee Relations Case Manager will be to serve as the point of contact for ER issues. Responsibilities include building trust, credibility and collaborative relationships with line managers and employees including handling enquiries, mitigating risk and minimizing adverse impact to the organization through application of policies, practices and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements. You will need to resolve issues and address client needs to ensure situations are resolved fairly, objectively, and in a manner that aligns with the companies values.
- Responsible for evaluating and managing ER questions, concerns and issues.
- Coach and advise Business Partners, line managers and employees.
- Make recommendations regarding policies, practices and procedures focused on improving consistency, effectiveness and capability.
- Deliver capability building programs for line managers and Business Partners.
- Engage with peers and Senior Managers regarding complex, high risk situations.
- Partner with and coach line managers on performance management process and documentation.
- Review and recommend next steps regarding separations, severance options and transition assistance.
- Partner with legal counsel to represent the business in legal and governmental proceedings.
- Perform ER investigations. Prepare recommendations based on policies, practices and processes.
- Identify ER trends in area of responsibility and partner with Country Lead for ER on appropriate actions.
- Deliver ER capability building programs to site leaders and line managers.
The successful candidate for this role will be a solid ER professional who has previously specialised in this area. You will be positive, down to earth and proactive in your approach. Soft skills are paramount in this role so you must be able to show empathy and instant warmth.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.