HR and Employment Law Consultant
The role will be a combination of meeting and exceeding client expectations and also being the HR expert and capable of handling every aspect of the employee life-cycle and seeing an ER case end to end.
The HR Services team of the organisation provides bespoke HR solutions to clients. Clients are across different industries, eg hospitality, call centres and travel. All clients are across the central belt and there would be a need to travel between them, although overnight stays are not required. This role would report into the HR Services Director and will be one of two consultants in the team.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Managing time between various clients
- HR advice and administration to clients. Up to but not limited to disciplinary, grievance, family friendly rights, holidays, redundancy, dismissals, TUPE etc.
- Preparing HR administration
- Advising and supporting line managers on HR issues
- Providing fair, pragmatic and prompt advice where necessary
The successful candidate;
- MUST be able to drive (with your own car to expence mileage)
- have an HR qualification - degree or CIPD (desired)
- Will have minimum 2 years experience in HR
- Will be comfortable managing ER cases end to end without support
- Will have an interest in employment law and keeping updated.
On offer for the candidate is a unique opportunity for an external facing role within a growing team and the opportunity to strengthen ER and Employment Law knowledge.