Talent Management Speicalist
PageGroup is a leading global professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of professionals for the world's top companies.
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
Stonewall's Top 100 Employers
Times Top 50 Employer for Women
BITC Gold for Gender Benchmark
CEO Steve Ingham ranked 13th in 'Top CEO's' list on Glassdoor
Sunday times top 100 companies to work for
Purpose of the Talent Management Specialist in London:
Talent Management professional defines and provides global guideline in regards to talent succession and development review processes and works closely with the regions' HRDs in order to collect, consolidate, analyse and provide meaningful information and insights to support decision-making in people matters, with a data-driven focus. This position will be critical to support the execution of the annual Talent, Succession and Development Cycle..
- Work as Centre of Expertise, providing necessary expertise and support to the HRDs from all regions on the framework and how to deliver the process, coordinating data collection, and driving the annual timelines and agenda;
- Work closely with the Global Talent Director to coordinate data collection and consolidation, translating those data into insights that drive people related action plans at every level;
- Provide comprehensive management reporting to the Executive Board, the Main Board and the senior leadership teams within the business and the HR & Talent Community;
- Have a comprehensive view and understanding of all regional practices;
- Use data-driven approach to analyse and cross information provided from various processes and functions, such as Performance Toolbox, in order to inform decision-making processes;
- Manage the Talent tool that supports the Talent, Succession and Development Review process, including updating scopes, annual reporting, data feeds and dependencies;
- Assess talent management processes in all regions to design and ensure that Talent Management practices are globally aligned and consistently implemented in a structured way;
- Develop, initiate and support the evolution of the processes and practices to ensure a strong pipeline of successors, top talent and required capabilities are met in the short, medium and long term;
- Support the associated projects that help develop the framework and approach;
The Successful Applicant
Skills / Qualification / Experience:
- Qualification (BA) in HRM preferred
- Experience in an HRBP role and overview of a HR generalist role
- Preferably experience in a Talent Management function at regional level
- Fluent in English. Any other language is a strong plus (Spanish, French, German)
- Solid Business Acumen
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mind-set
- Curious and solution driven, proactive and resourceful
- Global mind set and intercultural experience
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to transform data into meaningful information, providing creative and feasible solutions to achieve business objectives through talent practices;
- Active Business Intelligence. Strong strategic and business awareness capabilities, curiosity in gaining a good understanding of the business - the market, challenges, business models, principles and processes (particularly for the recruitment industry)
- Technical/Functional Competence: An excellent knowledge of HR processes and practices, practices, methods and programs, as well as strong process and project management skills.
- Behavioural Competence. Establishing strong credible relationships with the HR community. Excellent personal interaction and behaviour which supports forward thinking, drive, listening and empathy;
- Excellent communication skills: providing clear guidance and coordination of global processes, being able to effectively communicate the value and future worth of talent management practices to the company's senior leadership, as well as communicate high-level insights to HRDs.
- A passionate, self-motivated team player who is at ease collaborating with virtual / cross-functional teams, confident working autonomously and with minimal direction;
- Understanding of how to work with and be proactive in an environment of continuous change and cultural diversity, and an ability to support and define actions that meet challenges;
What's on Offer
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPT13985778Z