Automation Training Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
A permanent opportunity to work for a large distribution business in Leeds. This Automation Training Manager role is an interesting mix of project and BAU work.
An International distribution business based in South Leeds.
As the Automation Training Manager you will work closely with the senior management to identify training needs within the various teams. You will then design and deliver training as required as well as leading specialist projects around the introduction of automation.
As the Automation Training Manager you will:
* have previously worked in an automated environment - ESSENTIAL
* previously have held a similar training position with a distribution or manufacturing - ESSENTIAL
* be an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong stakeholder management skills - ESSENTIAL
* enjoy working with a large team and developing them - ESSENTIAL
* have a hands on approach and so enjoy being on the shop floor - ESSENTIAL
* hold a relevant training qualification or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This is permanent position.
Salary negotiable depending on previous automation experience.
Full benefits package, easy to reach location and free on-site parking.