Our client is looking for a temporary HR Advisor/Junior BP to join their busy HR team based in North Bristol.
Our client operates in the manufacturing and production industry and offer a busy and fast paced environment. The role is temporary for initially three months, with the possibility of extension/permanent.
The role of the HR Advisor/Junior BP is a true generalist position - duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for ER issues for the business unit
- Supporting managers with advice and guidance
- Supporting managers with recruitment
- Supporting the roll out of the HR Strategy
- Managing day to day administration required
- Implement processes and procedures
- Ad hoc project work as the business requires
The chosen candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous exposure to ER and casework
- Good generalist background
- Strong Employment law knowledge
- Ideally CIPD 3 qualified minimum
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Temporary HR Advisor/Junior BP position - extremely busy and fast paced environment.