HR Advisor 12mth FTC
Reed HR are working with a Large Public Sector Organisation to recruit a HR Advisor on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This role will work alongside the HR Team to contribute towards the delivery of a sound HR Service, providing HR Advice and day to day support to Line Managers and employees alike in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Manage own employee relations caseload including sickness, disciplinary and grievances, providing advice and guidance to managers as necessary including working with trade unions
- Support managers during investigations and hearings, taking notes, report writing and outcome letters as necessary
- Support managers in resolving sickness absence cases in a timely manner
- Support the HR Manager and HR Business Partner in relation to HR projects, processes and procedures
- Contribute to and lead on sourcing or providing direct training
- Support in the processing of leavers, new starters and any other contractual variations within the set deadlines
- Maintain and update electronic HR information databases, document workflows and keep trackers/records up to date
- To be aware and keep up to date with employment law, understand and update/develop upon the Company's human resources policies to ensure the Company operates within employment legislation whilst meeting its business objectives
- To support with Organisational Change activities, reporting and presenting to the team as necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced HR Advisor, or Senior HR Officer with excellent Employee Relations skills, and a great understanding of Employment Law and Legislation.