HR / Payroll Administrator
Candidates must have Right to work assessment experience, visas/ student checks
Role is combination of HR & Payroll so need good level of each!
- Have great attention to detail, enjoy managing data to tight deadlines.
- Naturally collaborative, willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any task. ï‚§ A strong communicator, develops and builds relationships with a range of people. You will get out and find people, not wait for them to come to you.
- Discrete, show integrity in what you do.
- Able to effectively influence and negotiate.
- Pro-active, a problem solver who is focused on business solutions.
- You can adapt to changing needs while delivering to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Are able to set and prioritise own tasks/multi-task mindful of the impact on others.
- Know when and how to adapt working style to suit the audience.
- Previous experience in an payroll/HR administrative role with experience of Visas and right to Work Assessment.
- Strong data analysis and excel skills; proficient in word and power point.
- Ability to manage and maintain a wide range of information, keen eye for detail.
- Can explain complex matters in a straightforward way, whether in person or in writing, know when not to use jargon.