London, £50,000 - £60,000
HR Manager (Standalone) - Real Estate
My client, an international Real Estate company based in central London, are looking to strengthen their high performing team with an HR Manager.
This role will be responsible for the management of the HR function in London and will report directly into the Chief Operating Officer.
- Management of HR function across all generalist areas
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing TUPE programmes and other consultation processes
- CIPD qualified (part or working towards level 7)
- Solid understanding of employment law
- Proven record within the HR function
- Highly approachable and reactive with strong communication skills
- Previous TUPE experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the direction and strategy of the HR function for an exciting Real Estate company.
For more information, please email Nicholas Cowie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3031 2468.