E-Learning Content & Training Assistant
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant Financial Services Client to bring on a new role in the form of an E-learning Content and Training Assistant. The post will be to take selected content and convert it into E-Learning modules. You will also be expected to maintain the E-Learning on the LMS systems and provide support where necessary.
- You will take existing and new course content and transform this into E-Learning content using the Articulate 360 authoring tool.
- You will be a seasoned E-Learning content Developer with a Demonstrable experience in an E-Learning Development role.
- Possess intermediate knowledge in developing within, and managing a Moodle based Learning Management System (LMS).
- A sound understanding of learning methodologies.
- You will implement all new E-Learning courses that have been reviewed and approved to the new UnaVista E-Learning platform - (LMS).
- You will be responsible for UAT of all courses once courses have been created prior to go live.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to understand requirements and determine suitable
- Update and amend existing e-learning content when required.
- Ability to work autonomously and be pro active
- Assist with Training Admin such as managing events, exams, certificate management and invoicing (via Salesforce) +
- Essential - You will need to have an intermediate knowledge of all products in the Articulate 360 Suite.
- Essential - Must have experience of developing E-Learning Content
- Essential - Must be able to work autonomously and Proactively
If you are interested and have the above experience, please apply or get in touch with the HR recruitment team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.