Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
6 days left
- Part Time
My client is seeking a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to be based in Maidstone and Folkestone. This is a part time role 22.5 hours per week on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Main duties will include:
- To provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- This role will be roughly 80% health and wellbeing promotion and fit for work assessment, 15% administration and 5% case management activities.
- General Medicals
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Case Management
- Fitness for role assessment
- Health Surveillance
- Skin Assessments
- Pre-placement questionnaires
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss in confidence.
OH Medical is a leading recruitment agency in them Occupational Health Sector. We recruit permanent and agency Occupational Health roles nationwide
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly