Compensation & Benefit Manager
I am currently working with a multidiscipline agency who work with many large integrated local & global clients, with nearly 6000 employees across 43 offices in 35 countries. The EMEA regional team comprises of senior leadership headquartered out of London.
My client is seeking an experienced Compensation & Benefit Manager to join their team on an interim basis with the view of going permanent. The purpose of this role is to flawlessly manage and execute key compensation and benefit processes. This roles will be required to bring clarity on the processes, identify the key decisions points and provide talking points for line managers to communicate any changes to individual packages.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Ensure EMEA participation in the Compensation and Benefits forums.
- Provide competitive packages for senior leader moves and appointments across EMEA.
- Develops and embeds a Job family approach to drive fair compensation practices.
- Support line manager to have meaningful reward conversations with their teams.
- Communicate any changes to benefits programmes, timings or providers.
- Build relationships with your key stakeholders and employees - trusted and responsive partner.
- Partner with the Finance team to ensure all proposals are approved at the appropriate level.
- Support the EMEA Talent Leads on global mobility moves.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of Compensation & Benefits/Reward.
- Clear communicator who can identify key messages and deliver them in a simple way.
- Attention to detail - is able to develop reward recommendations with accuracy, in a timely way.
- Process mindset - is able to set out and deliver an approach and process that assures smooth delivery of the key compensation processes.
- Experience of working with Talent leaders and external partners to develop Job Families.
- Experience of working across multiple markets and cultures.
- Builds strong relationships at all levels
- Strong client/customer service focus.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Delivery focused
- European languages desirable
If you would like to work for this fantastic company and feel this role is for you then please send us your CV for immediate consideration.