Project Manager (6 months FTC) - FMCG
This very niche role involves project managing the site closure of an FMCG warehouse due to relocation. The role involves redundancy consultations, liaison with HMRC and reduction of stock. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in project management and finance. The role is full time and for 6 months.
My client are an international FMCG business with a warehouse in South Kent.
- Manage the redundancy of staff based at the site including making sure the process is legally compliant
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth closure of the warehouse from a finance, HR and legal perspective
- Oversee the reduction of stock in the warehouse, implementing a solid and efficient plan with the warehouse team
- Manage the termination of employment contracts
- Manage the termination of all licences with HMRC
- It is essential to have previous project management experience
- You will have experience managing the termination of licences with HMRC
- You will have experience managing the redundancy process
- You will ideally have experience in an FMCG background or similar
- You will have sound knowledge of employment law
- Competitive salary and benefits