HR Advisor - 9 month FTC
The job is an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor who is accustomed to taking non-complex cases end to end.
The client is a public sector body who is going through a lot of change off the back of Brexit. This maternity cover provides an integral part of the HR team as when providing the ER knowledge to other stakeholders, you are supporting the wider business.
Key responsibilities include;
- supporting non complex cases
- taking the lead on absence management cases
- co-ordination of recruitment panels for various processes
- co-ordination and implementation of the internal re-location process
- supporting wider functions across the central belt
- answering queries related to policies and procedures and also employment law
The successful candidate MUST be able to start on or before the 21st of February (this is a non-negotiable), qualified to CIPD Associate level (or can prove you are studying towards it), have a driving licence and own a car while also having the background that would enable you to successfully carry out the key responsibilities.
On offer for the candidate is an opportunity to work within a huge public sector body in a varied and exciting role.