HR Shared Service Manager
Job Title: HR Shared Services Manager
Location: North West London
Industry Sector Housing
Hours: Full time, 12 month fixed term contract
Ashley Kate are currently recruiting for a HR Shared Services Manager for a thriving company based out of their offices in North West London. This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be a seasoned HR professional ideally with experience in a shared services environment or as a minimum have line management experience.
You will have a thorough knowledge of HR Administration processes and a good understanding of Payroll.
This is a customer focused business so you will have experience in delivering a high level of customer satisfaction with this shared service environment.
You will have experience in:
- Team management
- HR Information Systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and true leadership ability
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and create a strong customer centric operation
- The ability to lead and influence through collaborative partnerships
- Proven skills in prioritising workload and projects
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of reporting functions
- A recognised HR qualification would be preferred or an equivalent level of HR knowledge through career history within a similar role would be considered
About the role
The role will support the business, line managers and all employees in regards to everything HR. The Shared Service team consists of a small headcount of HR Administrators who are the face of HR within the organisation and deliver consistently great customer experiences whilst meeting all policy and compliance requirements.
As HR Shared Services Manager you will:
- Lead, manage and develop the HR Shared Service team
- You will take full ownership over the all HR Administrative processes
- Be responsible for the improvement of the HR processes and data management and provide insights and strategy to optimise the services success taking a proactive approach to the overall management
- Represent the HR Shared Service Centre in meetings to update monthly performance, improvement initiatives and business changes
- Drive process standardisation
- Optimise the use of the systems and workload
About the company
This is a thriving multi-sited business who requires a focused and passionate HR professional to fill this role for a period of 12 months on a fixed term contract basis.
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty Forsyth on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.