Talent Acquisition Lead
We seek a highly experienced, Inhouse Talent Acquisition Lead, to join our London based team
Working with a direct-hire focus, this hands-on role will see you partnered with senior stakeholders across all areas of the business, tasked with attracting and engaging the very best senior and mid-level talent!
My client are a fast grwoing technology company based in the city of London.
You will need to quickly gain a deep level understanding of the organisation and have an excellent insight into senior executive markets, executive search methodologies and key operational role attraction strategies.
You will drive our employer brand strategies across multiple channels and countries to ensure the company stands out as a place that only the best people want to work!
What You'll Do
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilise dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Lead the Employer Branding Strategy via multiple channels including; career fairs, social media and university events
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels including C suite.
- Experience with recruiting roles across multiple international locations
- Utilise data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Team player - focus on the collective goals of the company and helping each division reach their objectives through attraction of top talent
£40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus