Technology Risk Associate
PwC is investing in further expansion of its Compliance Operations function. Our technology risk team is one of our fastest growing teams within Operate and successful candidates will have the opportunity to support senior management in further shaping that business. We have exciting and ambitious plans so this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact and innovate through the use of technology.
- Performing compliance and control assessments against a range of Technology focused controls frameworks;
- Enhancing client controls environments, including developing integrated risk and control frameworks and building remediation plans for key client issues
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery and identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the wider global PwC network.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for self-motivated individuals of all skill levels and backgrounds (Particularly in IT / Information Security). You have the opportunity to use and develop your technical skill sets in the IT Auditing space. We will also consider candidates with non-relevant experience but have transferable skills and are interested in building a career in this area.
We expect our staff to be driven, enthusiastic, keen to build on existing experience and can work well individually as well as part of a team.
- Educated to degree level (or relevant industry experience)
- Strong analytical skills with experience in problem solving and being able to implement and deliver solutions
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client facing projects
- Ability to manage deadlines within multiple projects
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining ability to work independently with little supervision.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to upskill and work across a number of our proposition areas, including
- Technology Controls Audit Support - (inc. IT Audit to support the Financial Audit, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, business process testing)
- Technology Risk Management – (IT risk reviews, programme/project assurance, IT operational, Cyber security and data reviews)
- Vendor Risk Management – (inc. Technology focused delivery of Governance, Risk and Compliance for 3rd Parties)
Where will you be based?
Projects are carried out in our Belfast Centre of Excellence. You will work remotely alongside other PwC colleagues and clients. You may have the opportunity to travel to client sites or travel to another PwC UK office for training, however, we will discuss and organise this with you well in advance.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.