Head of HR- Retail
Leading a exciting HR team in a culturally diverse, multi-unit retail operation.
Our client is a founder led SME retailer with operations across UK and Ireland; an exceptionally successful customer focused business.
- Oversee and direct all aspects of HR and the store based HR group for the UK/IRE region
- Oversee and support the ER
- Manage and oversee recruitment
- Take a lead on, and grow L&D function.
- Ensures Regional legal compliance in all aspects of recruitment, payroll, benefits and health and safety.
- Coordinate the delivery of existing benefits and communicate and educate at store level
- Investigate and access options for new and improved employee benefits.
- Work with internal and external partner to support stores with Health and Safety/Food and Safety compliance.
- Lead the annual appraisal process for the UK leadership group
- Lead on the people strategy
- Site visits as necessary.
- CIPD qualified (preferably 7)
- Strong retail background is essential to be considered
- Flexible to travel when necessary nationally + Republic of Ireland
- Exposure and understanding of Irish employment law desirable
£65-70k + additional benefits