HRBP Maternity Cover- Real Estate
Generlaist Maternity cover HRBP role with full ER resposnibility, based in central London
Leading independent property consultancy
Recruitment and on boarding
- Liaising with the in house recruitment team to ensure they and you are aligned with the on-going recruitment needs.
- To support the recruitment team in reducing agency costs throughout the division; including both non - fee and fee earner by using more direct recruitment.
- To ensure the process from contract generation to start date is fluid and full which will include; advising on all previous restrictive covenants, ensuring the receiving department has an induction plan in place where appropriate.
Performance Management, Talent Management, Structure and Succession
- Alongside the Lead HRBP, to conduct and support an annual and mid-year performance reviews with each Department/Office Head as appropriat
- To review the succession plans within the client base for each department/office and to ensure the Division continues fit for purpose despite potential key leavers within departments.
- Support the Lead HR BP and Learning and L&D Manager to annually review the appraisal process and form to ensure it remains relevant and productive.
- To review the structures of the teams within the client base to ensure all teams work effectively and efficiently.
- To liaise with the International HR Manager to ensure any overseas opportunities across the Division are managed.
- To support the implementation of relevant learning and development to support the talent management and succession of the Residential Division.
- Support the Lead HR BP, review the engagement survey results and agree initiatives to respond to the results.
Remuneration and Benefits
- To manage, alongside the Lead HRBP, the annual salary/bonus and promotions process for the Residential Division offering advice to each Department Head to ensure they are working to the timetable and receiving the necessary support from HR.
- Support the Lead HR BP to review salaries of key peer groups to ensure a level of consistency and are in line with market rate.
- To use the internal compensation database to advise the Residential Division on salaries of new recruits so that they are not excessive for the roles they will be undertaking.
- To liaise with the Benefits Co-ordinator in ensuring that the benefits provided by Knight Frank align with the needs of the Residential Division.
- To support and advise the business on dealing with all employee relation matters in the client base.
- Complete Settlement Agreements; including negotiating and liaising with Lawyers to ensure effective completion.
- To conduct and respond to all Appeals resulting from any ER matters dealt with by the Lead HRBP or the HR Business Partner team as appropriate.
- To advise and support on any restructuring within the Division to ensure all teams are fit for purpose, profitable and designed to suit market needs. This will include project managing all elements of the restructure from designing the communication plan to agreeing external communications alongside PR and relevant stake holders.
- To manage all aspects of HR relating to any business acquisitions and sales.
- To manage all TUPE transfers to and from the Residential Business.
- To support the Lead HR BP and Graduate Manager in recruiting and rotating all graduates/ interns and apprentices in the Residential Division.
Systems and Management Information
- To support the HR Generalist team to provide sufficient Management Information data for all meetings in the client base.
- To support the Group Head of Human Resources/ Department Head on any other task that is requested for the efficient running of the HR Department.
Possesses an excellent standard of English grammar and takes pride in presentation of work.
A strong background in generalist HR policy and practice.Articulate and very well presented as a HR professional
Ability to liaise at all levels within the Firm with different types of people.
Able to demonstrate a hands-on / can do attitude
Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, client focused work environment.
Presentation skills to attend Board meetings.
12 month FTC HRBP role in central London.