Senior HR Business Partner
Time for a new HR Business Partner role?
Job Title – Senior HR Business Partner
Location – Central London/City or could be based in Manchester
Salary – Up to £60k – may be flexible depending upon your experience
Contract Type – Permanent, Full-Time
Think you’re a motivated team player with a work hard, play hard attitude. If so, then you might be just what our client is looking for.
What can we tell you about this special business?
They might not have a certificate for it (yet…), but we think they are one of the most exciting businesses about! You’ll be part of a highly-motivated HR team who is devoted to providing the best possible service to stakeholders at all levels.
Couple that with the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting brands at a time of real change and you’ve got a winning combo.
This business operates in a fast changing, always on, digital world, and their purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition that they face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism, and resilience to help propel the business forward, they will offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things, and pursue new careers. If that’s you, and what you’re looking for. We’d love to speak with you!
What will be keeping you busy?
- People Strategy - you’ll be working on solutions to implement the People strategy across the business unit to enable the achievement of the strategy and direction of the business.
- People Plans - you’ll partner the business, implementing solutions to enhance employee engagement and to ensure that people plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies & priorities.
- You will be expected to deliver across a range of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, and talent & leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Organisational Development & Design: You will work with Senior leaders to review the design and augment the business unit operating model so it aligns to the business unit needs and supports its strategic goals
- Culture, Values & Engagement: Working with senior leaders to co-create engagement plans for the business unit. You will need articulate how outcomes and risks impact business goals and recommend solutions.
- High performing Teams: You will coach and develop leaders at all levels, managing and mitigating people-related risks to ensure retention of key employees, developing leadership succession plans, managing capability and high performance and overall healthy churn.
- HR Effectiveness: You will brilliantly manage HR activities such as recruitment, resourcing, absence, performance, and employee relations in conjunction with matrixed specialist HR teams to deliver the people plan and its strategy.
Who are we looking for?
Typically we are looking for people at graduate level or corresponding experience, MCIPD or relevant business/professional qualification. You will be someone who thinks and acts commercially. You will possess true analytical skills and commercial awareness that will enable you to evaluate commercial or financial risk, people implications and take action to mitigate where appropriate.
It is key that you are someone that builds very strong relationships at all levels. We want to see people that have experience of partnering at Director. You will have strong intellectual agility with the ability to take people with you.
Your approach will begin and end with the customer. We are looking for an individual who places the achievement of excellent customer solutions at the heart of the organisation. You will also have a track record of making change happen with previous experience in HR Business Partnering, leadership, people transformation and cultural change.
You will handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence always providing honest and respectful feedback. You will be able to manage multiple stakeholders.
Why not send us your CV and we can tell you more about this great business.