HR Process Mapping Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
A HR Process Mapping Specialist role within HR Service Delivery Team.
One of the UK's leading companies within the building and construction industry. Head office based near Rickmansworth.
Key responsibilities and duties of the HR Process Mapping Specialist:
- Produce/update process maps and Work Instructions for all existing processes within HR Shared Service ensuring consistency, standardization, alignment and integration across the teams
- Self-manage allocated tasks in order to achieve specified outcomes within allocated timeframes
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand and document "as is" processes and provide recommendation on "to be" processes
- Prepare and present project status reports to stakeholders
- Prior exposure in process mapping and development of business process documentation
- Good working knowledge of HR processes and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office applications in particular Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure of working in an HR Shared Service environment would be an advantage
- CIPD qualified or working towards would be an advantage
Person Specification of the HR Process Mapping Specialist:
- Someone who has exposure in sitting with team members to take down information on ways of working who can then convert that into a process map
- Highly organised with an ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several projects simultaneously
- Inquisitive, detail orientated, able to filter the right information and be solution focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organisation
- Exposure in using systems to record process mapping
- A well-motivated, self-starter who needs little guidance in the role.
A temporary role paying up to £20ph.
Based in the Head Office in Maple Cross (near Rickmansworth).