In-house Recruiter - Birmingham
Our client is looking for an experienced strategic planner to join their in-house planning team. You will work closely with account managers you will have responsibility for screening candidates, reviewing interviews and providing feedback. You will also have administration responsibilities and be responsible for preparing various documentation.
- Work with account managers to appoint appropriate candidates into post, following the process from initial application to offer
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Providing feedback for unsuccessful applicants
- Make reference calls
- Ensuring the databased is maintained and updated with relevant information
- Previous experience in a professional services firm
- Previous administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previously experience managing expectations of clients and customers
- Previous experience managing the recruitment process
You must have excellent organisational and communication skills and be able to remain calm and focussed under pressure.