Occupational Health Advisor - Cheshire
Our client is looking for a newly qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join their team on a part time, permanent basis.
The role will initially be a 12 month FTC, with high possibility for it to become permanent.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Pro rata
Hours: 21.5 per week (Flexible days)
- Delivery of consistent high quality OH service in line with clinical protocols, procedures and standard operating instruction.
- Maintain accurate /detailed written and computerised health records.
- To conduct pre-employment screening
- To advise and support on absence/fitness to work/reasonable adjustments/rehabilitation
- Conduct hazard-based health surveillance.
- Minimum of 12 months OH experience
- Preferably in chemical manufacture or an industrial environment.
- OH qualification (or working towards)
- IT literate with experience of using online OH management systems
- Experience of delivering well-being activity, including mental health/well-being
- Flexible to adjust hours as appropriate.
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 for more information.
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly