Occupational Health Advisor - Luton
Our client is seeking a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join our client based in Luton. This is a part-time role, where the successful applicant will be required to work 3 days per week, between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm. They are flexible on the three working days.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
- To provide appropriate expert, timely effective and practical advice
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH function
- Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral
- Assess client’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role
- Develop and implement effective communication mechanisms
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss in confidence
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor - Luton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly