Treatment & Occupational Health Screening Nurse - London - £34,000 - £36,000 + Fantastic Benefits
My client is seeking a Treatment & Occupational Health Screening Nurse to join the Peripatetic London Construction team.
This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours on 8am and 4pm.
You will be required to work in a multidisciplinary team providing Occupational Health screening, treatment and emergency response services across sites within the London Region. This role requires the ability to assess and manage minor injury and illness, deliver health and wellbeing initiatives, and work with external organisations and other healthcare professionals.
Main duties of the role include:
- Provide professional advice, support and guidance Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health Assess an individual’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role
- Provide a clinical assessment of clients presenting with minor illness and injury
- Provide health surveillance Write letters to GP/Specialists in line with the Access to Medical Reports Act and GDPR
- Support the OH Manager to advise, monitor and assess the clinical practice of the OH team
- This role will be roughly 50% safety critical medicals/Health Surveillance, 30% mini health checks and treatments, 10% Health Education and 10% Drug and Alcohol testing
Be a registered nurse with NMC Part 1 Have a solid educational background including a good standard of numeracy and written English Be able to evidence up to date professional knowledge Have the ability to work confidently and independently whilst operating within a team framework Be able to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work Demonstrate good IT literate Have experience within an A&E and/or an acute/practice area Be able to prioritise own workload and manage own time effectively, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
Please Contact Ben Higgins or James Baron on 01582 235500 to discuss further.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health Sector. We recruit permanent and agency Occupational Health Staff Nationwide.