Talent Acquisition Consultant
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an In-house Recruiter to join this leading business based in Bristol. This is a permanent role (with an immediate start if you are available at short notice).
As Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will work in partnership with internal stakeholders and senior management, tasked with delivering a first-class, 360, direct-sourcing recruitment solution to the business.
- Utilise your expertise in advertising, LinkedIN and job board searching, as well as head-hunting, networking and talent pooling to source the very best employees
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Manage external agency supplier relationships
- Identify areas of improvement to support recruitment activities
- Adhere to recruitment procedures and policies
- Assist with other recruitment initiaitives and projects where directed
Applicants MUST have previous in-house recruitment experience, gained within an inhouse or RPO environment.
This is a fast-paced, demanding role, that requires a proactive approach and the ability to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail.
If you are looking for a challenging, hands-on role, are career driven and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.