The Reward Specialist will provide business analysis expertise to support the organisation's reward strategy and consultation with trade unions. In addition, they will model and evaluate the impact of proposed reward strategies to the organisation's overall people strategy, providing relevant reward policy expertise to support this.
Our client is a leading Not for Profit Organisation based in London
The Reward Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting pay policy development and negotiations, including carrying out pay modelling exercises and pay calculation models to assess the impact of salary changes
- Consulting with the business in seeking out innovative solutions to pay and reward issues
- Advising on reward policy, working with the wider HR team to implement new reward proposals
- Overseeing the production of job descriptions (new and amended) and the job evaluation process
- Working with the Head of HR to develop and implement a Job Families structure
- Undertaking pay benchmarking, identifying appropriate and challenging sources and providing meaningful analysis.
We're looking for a Reward Specialist with the following qualities:
- Demonstrable experience in pay modelling and pay structure design for pay negotiations in a unionised environment;
- Demonstrable experience of producing user-friendly data reporting and scenario models to meet business needs;
- Demonstrable experience of working on confidential employee-related projects.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, consultation, planning, problem solving, analytical and presentation skills;
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively develop and articulate business cases
- Experienced in leading change within a complex environment;
6-9 Month Contract, ASAP Start, salary up to £55,000 based on experience