Talent Acquisition Partner
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner based in Reading
Your new company
Our client he world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a rapidly growing team. My client is an innovative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace.
Your new role
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you collaborate with leaders and managers of the organisation to anticipate and meet evolving needs and discover great people. You will lead on nurturing relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing relationships with the hiring managers. You will support the full talent acquisition process, applying industry best practices for a variety of positions. You will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Complete the recruitment strategy by identifying and sourcing the appropriate talent for open positions which will include phone screening, interviewing, offer development and negotiation, and closing/offer acceptance
- Collaborate with external recruiting agencies to complete the hiring of some requisitions
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partners and hiring managers, taking the lead on external recruitment campaigns in the UK and internationally
- Post positions to appropriate external recruitment sources/tools. Make the most of online advertising, researching and utilising job boards and social media to their full potential. Use both social and professional networking sites to identify and source qualified candidates
- Create a target list of companies and candidates for sourcing
- Thoroughly analyse candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings, maintaining all relevant applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and confirm interviews ensuring a seamless process. Interview prospective candidates (via phone, Zoom, or in person) and educate candidates on company, opportunity, pre-employment assessments
- Completion of all administrative activities to support the recruitment process
- Attend career/college fairs, industry meetups, hackathons, networking events, etc.
- Keep aware of market trends and track competitive practices
- Collaborate with the Director of Talent Acquisition and Management on the creation of status reports and tracking success metrics
What you'll need to succeed
- You are focused on achievements, diligent and have a sense of commitment
- Experience handling various open positions simultaneously
- You pay attention to the little details
- Degree or equivalent experience
- You understand emerging technologies and ATS platforms
What you'll get in return
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- We prefer you have 3+ years of agency or corporate recruiting experience
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS/Onboarding/CRM
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.