Compensation and HR Data Specialist - 6 month FTC
I am working with a well-known Media business based in London in recruiting for an HR MI & Compensation Analyst to join them on a 6 month FTC basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical compensation or HR MI professional to join a changing organisation and be part of a small team responsible for the firms HR MI and Compensation offering. Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide detailed analysis of data
- Improve the quality of the data and processes around HR reporting
- Run reports for management on headcount, turnover, attrition etc.
- Manage the regional HR reporting service and systems, analyse data and create insightful presentations for senior management.
- The HR Data Specialist will check data quality, manipulate and statistically analyse data and create meaningful presentations.
- Previous experience within compensation and HR MI from any sector
- Experience using HRIS (ideally Cloud based)
- Excellent Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables), MS Powerpoint, and also a working knowledge of MS Visio
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and dissecting significant amount of information and insights with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong stakeholder management experience
To be considered for interview, or for further information, please apply accordingly.