Senior HR Business Partner- 12 Month FTC
This role is a generalist one, you will be the HR Business Partner for a client group of about 180 in the business. Recently, there have been changes, and whilst these changes continue- this phase is finishing and this role will consolidate the business area moving forward, across all HR functions.
You will be the primary interface in this client group, and effectively the face of HR. You will work with this group to drive forward to HR agenda which you will work with senior leaders to create, aligned to the wider business objectives. Additionally, you will work with the HR Shared Service, and COE's across all areas- eg Recruitment and Talent and L&D.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Embed the organisation strategy and align the HR strategy to this
- Lead of ER cases- this will not be high volume, but you need to be able to demonstrate wanting to support on these as and when needed
- Complete ongoing change programs- thinking of both structural change and cultural change
- Create a People Plan for the client group
- Support and coach line managers through HR processes- thinking about their development and their wider teams
- Implement talent management processes
- Pick up HR projects (varying in size and time duration)
To be considered, you must:
- Be willing to challenge and be innovative, not just reactive
- Demonstrate partnering with a client group of senior leaders
- Ideally come from a corporate environment and have worked with established leaders in a business to have an impact for the better from an HR perspective
- You must understand what it is to work for a Matrix Global business, but supporting a small- medium sized client group within that
- Have experience of implementation of strategic restructuring from M&A and business transformation, or streamlining organisations
Additionally, if you have experience supporting countries in Northern Europe- this is desirable but not required.
They will consider someone up to 6 weeks notice, but ideally on less than this/finishing a contract.