Senior HR Advisor
More specifically, as a Senior HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Performance management and employee development
- Leading on employee relations cases
- Overseeing the coordination of new joiners / leavers
- Support the recruitment team with hiring for your business areas - liaising with hiring managers
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Act as key stakeholder when implementing and reviewing firmwide HR projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a highly successful and supportive team. You must have solid experience working in a generalist role, ideally within the financial and professional services and be confident in leading on ER cases from start to finish.
You must also have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence / challenge at all levels. You must also be professional, credible and articulate.
This role would suit someone who is a team player and keen to join a business who are forward thinking, embracing change and wholly committed to creating an inclusive and inspirational culture.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.