Are you an experienced training professional looking for your next move?
Do you enjoy customer interaction and UK wide travel?
Are you confident in training delivery and thrive with an audience?
If so, this could be the training role for you!
Based in telford, my client offers services to a large client group UK wide, and is looking for a Training specialist to join their Telford team. In this role you will deliver training services, not just to their employees, but wider client base.
The role is permanent and offering £30-32k depending on experience, and we seek a candidate with experience in TNA, design and delivery of 121 and class room training.
* Competent at training design, delivery and evaluation
* Coach, support, train, develop staff
* Confident delivering training 121, and in larger class room groups,
* Training design and delivery to internal employees - induction, systems, soft skills etc, and also training of external clients.
* Min CIPD Level 3 qualified preferred, or training equivalent.
* Driver with own car is essential - Travel expenses reimbursed.
* Must have experience in training design and delivery
* Will ideally posses experience within a customer/client focused environment
if this opportunity is what you are looking for please apply now!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.