Senior HR Advisor with a name that you will want on the CV!
Time for a new Senior HR Advisor role?
Job Title – Senior HR Advisor
Location – Chiswick, West London
Salary – Circa £45-48k per annum
Contract Type – Permanent, Full-Time
Working hours – Core hours are from 10-4, you can work flexibly and base yourself from home 1-2 days per week
Think you’re a motivated team player with a work hard, play hard attitude. If so, then you might be just what our client is looking for.
What can we tell you about this special business?
They might not have a certificate for it (yet…), but we think they are one of the most exciting and dynamic businesses about! You’ll be part of a highly-motivated HR team who is devoted to providing the best possible service.
Couple that with the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting brands and you’ve got a winning combo. This is a name that most people would want on their CV.
Does this sound like you?
- We are looking for a hugely talented, passionate and tenacious generalist HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Your will be looking after different client groups across the UK, Europe and also Australia. Industry experience is not important to this role but if you have worked in organisations that have a modern approach to HR then you are likely to be of interest.
- Because this is a role that looks after client groups in Australia there will be occasional travel – hopefully this will appeal to the right person!
- Whoever lands this great role needs a proven track record of building strong relationships across the business. You will be working on a range of HR initiatives that include OD, employee relations, restructuring and change management.
- We’re looking for someone who is commercially focused and is looking for a role that they can really get stuck into.
- It’s all about attitude, passion and being up for an exciting challenge! We want to see people with ambition as you will get a genuine opportunity to develop your experience here.
- You will be CIPD qualified with a proven track record of working as an HR Advisor ideally for at least 3 years. This is good stepping stone to working as a HRBP or HR Manager in 18-24 months time.
- You will be resilient to change and fast paced environments and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- We are looking for people that are good humoured and nice to work with but with the ability to influence and challenge decisions whilst building great relationships.
- You should have a desire to progress your career and move up the ladder with a fascinating business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with solid generalist HR experience a track record of HR with an emphasis on applying commercially-oriented solutions internationally.
You will be able to deliver effective, impactful and engaging communication and will be someone with great interpersonal and influencing skills with colleagues across the business.
If you can act on your own initiative and work autonomously whilst taking responsibility for decisions, finding practical solutions in tight time frames then this could be a great job for you.
You will be someone who constantly seeks to improve ways of working, supporting and managing cross functional change management programmes with measured outcomes and milestones.
Up-to-date and in depth knowledge of current and upcoming employment law would be particularly useful and you should be CIPD qualified.
We really want someone that is passionate about what they do. This is a role where you will be changing how things are done. Because of this we really want someone that can take colleagues at all levels with them. You will have to deal with ambiguity and be resilient to push back and manage expectations with your clients in the business. You will have fantastic colleagues in a business that is truly receptive to change. You just need to be great at winning hearts and minds.
This is not a siloed role and you will gain exposure at all levels and get to understand the business and what makes it tick. You will have to work hard here but it will be incredibly rewarding.
Why not send us your CV and we can tell you more about this great business.