3 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the HR Systems Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation, development and maintenance of the HR System s across the group.
My client are an international network of top tier private schools based across 27 countries.
The core responsibilities include:
- Supporting the implementation and development of the HR systems
- Support the systems implementation projects
- Supporting HR data collection and HR reporting
- Acting as the key contact for any questions and support for the HR systems.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- HR systems or reporting background
- Alternatively, a generalist HR professional with a desire to get into an Analyst role
- Experience in working across a varied international environment.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience with Success Factors preferable
£27,000 to £32,000