Are you looking for a HR Advisor role?
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and Vibrant Tech company? Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have the role for You!!
Oakleaf are looking for a HR advisor to work within a collaborative team for a Prestigious Tech company based in the Surrey area. This role is will be responsible for the first line support of the 'in-life' employee lifecycle, including starters, leavers, family friendly, absence and temporary employees, ensuring that the highest possible level of support is provided to our employees.
This role is the first point of contact for Manager and employee related queries and is to provide a firstclass level of service to our employees and temporary staff in a people facing role.
This role works closely with key employees such as the People Coordinator, Business Partners and Head of HR Business Partnering as well as the COE's.
- Provide first line support to managers and employees on all queries and low-level ER issues, meeting with managers and employees as appropriate.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide information to the People Coordinator for reporting purposes.
- Manage the end to end family friendly processes, meeting with employees and advising them on all queries and relevant legislation working within the legal framework.
- Support the Head of HR Business Partnering and HRBP's with business change programmers such as re-organizations and consultations, running consultation processes where appropriate. Work with People Team Coordinator to ensure all back-end activities completed and systems up to date.
- Provide advice on, and undertake when appropriate, disciplinary and grievance investigations, note taking at appeal hearings.
- Dealing with absence queries, advising Managers on long term absence issues, conducting return to work interviews, liaising with wider People team members on absence related reports.
- Drafting settlement agreements, response letters, raising approvals for settlement agreement costs, liaising with legal advisors and calculating redundancy calculations, supporting the HRBP's as required.
- Supporting the HRBP's on their People Plans as required.
- Manage any flexible working requests and take notes at appeal hearings.
- Assisting the Head of HR Business Partnering with updating & maintaining all HR Policies.
- Updating and maintenance of spread-sheets - owning the ER tracker (weekly monitoring with the HRBP's) and logs such as Maternity; prompting HRBP's when action is required in their business areas.
- Compile employee data for L&D Activities and liaise with L&D team as required for nominations.
- Compile and analyze reports and create ad-hoc reports as required.
- Draft and raise business approvals for Acting Up Allowances and ad-hoc requests.
- Assist Managers and team in completion of JD's and benchmarking, liaising with the Reward team.
- To work on projects within the wider People Team as required, working closely with the COE's.
You will need?
- To have experience in a similar role of a HR Advisor
- Have experience running ER cases
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience of working in a complex organization preferred.
If you feel this role is for you, do not hesitate and apply now!!!!