- Advantages of the firm are they are well known brand that has a good reputation in market place, working with a large number of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 business, combined with SME's and tech start ups. They offer new consultants to utilise existing relationships while developing they're own market as well.
- They have a unique offering as they also have a talent management arm that delivers pyschometric testing and leadership training.
- From a commission point of view, in year one there is no threshold, so whatever you bill you will earn commission on, which makes the OTE's very realistic.
Required experience and skillset:
- From an experience point of view you will ideally have had 6 to 18 months worth of work experience, ideally in a sales environment or resourcing at a recruitment company.
- In terms of profile they are open to people from various different backgrounds along as the person in question has the right attitude to learn, work hard and has the ambition to build a career.
- Good confident communication skills are essential.
If you match the profile and are keen to know more, do submit your CV for an initial conversation.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly