Interim ITrent System Implementation Specialist
The ideal candidate will have a thorough and extensive understanding of iTrent functionality and have similar experience of rolling out this type of technology previously.
A large organisation based in Leeds.
The key priorities of this role is to undertake the planning and implementation of a roll out programme, including:
·Configure and test solutions based on current working practices.
·Create and maintain both iTrent and HR / Payroll processes best practice and provide advice and guidance on these.
·Maintain product knowledge to ensure understanding of the implications of new software releases.
·Involvement in the creation and development of iTrent strategic services.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding and extensive experience of using iTrent and ResourceLink systems, along with the following skillset:
* Knowledge of HR processes and procedures
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a business
* Ability to successfully implement change
* Experience of project delivery
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ideally CIPD qualified (or working towards a qualification)
Depending on experience.