HR Manager - Potters Bar - 12 months - £50-55,000
I am currently with a commercial client based in Potters Bar who is looking for a HR Manager to join them asap for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an immediate start where you will be an all-round Generalist and get involved in the following:-
- Employee Relations - advise, guide and coach Managers in all aspects disciplinaries, grievances, performance management
- Organisational Development - produce and implement appropriate HR action plans and provide support to agree, develop and deliver the People Strategy
- Resource - prepare and manage the annual recruitment plan
- Policies, procedures and processes
- Training and Development
You will need the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Proven track record in all aspects of HR
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Evidence of leading implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Ability to influence at all levels
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.