HR Advisor - Global Brand!
Currently working with a global brand in Swindon who are searching for a HR Advisor to join them until the end of December 2019. The role requires a minimum of Level 5 CIPD but preferably Level 7. This role will start ASAP so you will need to be immediately available or on short notice.
The role of HR Advisor will be a varied generalist role which requires a flexible and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The role is fixed term until December 2019 to support various projects but give flexibility regarding longer term business needs. It is anticipated that the role will start as soon as possible to allow a smooth transition and seamless service delivery to the business.
- Updating of HR Policies & literature in line with legislative changes
- Preparation of contracts and other contract related documents.
- Case management of ER issues including supporting management with meetings, preparation of letters, note taking and record keeping
- First point of contact for Manager and HR queries, escalating to HR Manager when required
- HR reporting including data analysis and creating presentations
- Checking and supporting the input of salary related activities such as payroll, highlighting discrepancies to the HR Manager
- Managing the relationships with recruitment agencies, attending interviews and making recommendations for job offers
- Support with sourcing and delivery of training solutions
- Coordinating HR&A department projects
- Coordinating risk and compliance activities
- Liaison with Occupational Health provider and coordination of management referrals as appropriate
- Continuously improving functionality of the HRIS, ensuring data quality and value Undertaking project work as directed by the HR Manager
- General administration tasks including budget monitoring and meeting administration
The successful candidate will have a minimum of Level 5 CIPD with strong generalist HR experience with a particular focus on employee relations. You will have up to date employment law knowledge and should be an adept communicator who is able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.