Learning and Development Coordinator
- Full Time
Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: South West London
Industry Sector : Professional Services
Hours: Permanent and full time position
Ashley Kate are currently recruiting for a competent Learning and Development Coordinator to be based within a leading Professional Services organisation in South West London. This role is offered on a permanent and full time basis.
- At least two years' L&D administration experience ideally gained within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Calm under pressure with strong attention to detail.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced L&D professional who is looking to take the next step in their career. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will support the implementation and delivery of the organisations Learning and Development programme.
Main duties -
- Supporting the senior HR team in the coordination of the design, implementation and delivery of all L&D solutions.
- Building strong relationships with external L&D suppliers.
- Administering all aspects of L&D programmes and training courses.
- Coordinating the companies induction programme.
- Contribute to L&D projects as necessary.
- Booking training courses / sessions as required.
- Coordinating all HR and Risk mandatory training processes.
For more details about this role, please contact 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.