The role is to work with the wider retail business on all creative and administrative based tasks within the training team.
A well known British firm
- Work with the Lead Training Support Coordinator in the development and utilisation of classroom and e-learning platforms including management of related process and systems
- Work with the wider business ensuring all training content is up to date - under guidance of Lead Training Support Coordinator
- Re-designing and maintaining classroom and e-learning training for legal and current business needs
- Acts as support SME for training to feed into central improvement activities
- Generation of management information and training reports for the Operational leadership team and the wider business
- Support the Third Party Supplier relationships, and associated activities, owned by the Lead Training Support Coordinator
- Development, documentation and maintenance of processes and procedures relating to the Training Team
- Great organisation skills
- Good communication skills
Competitive salary. Long term temporary assignment.