Initially the HR Assistant will focus on recruiting top talent to join the company's expanding office in Canary Wharf. The ideal candidate will come from a recruitment background but will have a passion for HR.
My client are a growing start up based in Canary Wharf.
The core responsibilities include:
- Identifying the highest-level candidates for each vacancy
- Ensuring each applicant receives an outstanding candidate experience at all times
- Place advertisements on selected hosts
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Managing the Applicant Tracking System
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Managing on boarding process
- Support HR Services to global office locations
- Supporting in the organisation of training courses
The successful candidate will be/have:
A background in Recruitment (Either Agency or In-house)
A passion for HR
Degree/CIPD qualified or equivalent
Excellent written and verbal communication.
£25,000 to £32,000