We are supporting a market leading, global brand in the Midlands market in search of a HR Representative to join their busy, HR Shared Service team supporting with HR Administration and handling lower level HR queries. The role would suit a HR Graduate looking to secure their first HR employment or a strong Administrator who would like to venture into a HR career. The ideal candidate will offer strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment!
- Handle employment queries around maternity, paternity, annual leave requests and absences.
- Support on HR documentation, pre employment checks, right to work and references.
- Provide a 'can do' attitude with all queries and requests, a level of pragmatism is required when sourcing the answers to the questions.
- Dealing with all emails from stakeholders and answering telephone queries.
- Supporting senior managers with admin support from project work.
- Updating the HR system and ensuring all data in accurate.
you MUST be able to drive due to the location.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.