Morgan McKinley is working to find a Junior Digital Recruiter to join a fantastic business in Central London. The Recruitment Specialist will report into the Digital, Security & Operations Recruitment Lead and be responsible for providing metrics and reporting updates to ensure we are tracking against the overall talent plans.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Partner with Talent Supply Chain, HR, Reward and the wider recruitment team to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year
- Manage the full candidate experience for sizeable business groups whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure a strong relationship is built with senior recruitment sponsors
- Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferred - within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of recruiting into a matrixed organisation
- Proven experience within Digital recruitment field; Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Delivery preferred
- Experience with Excel Reporting, Taleo/Workday and Avature/Qlik preferred
If you are interested in this post, please contact henry on the HR team. 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.