Interim L&D / OD Consultant
This global biopharmaceutical is seeking a experienced L&D / OD consultant to join their established team.
The successful candidate will collaborate with HR Business Partners to meet the organizational development needs of the business for various countries, and functional groups (yet to be determined) as well as very hands on in supporting design, development and presenting coaching/training in whatever way might be required from your group.
The essential duties and job functions:
- Design, develop and implement tools/solutions/communications that extend core initiatives- working with the HRBPs and the wider business
- Support the HR Business Partners in executing organisational interventions for various business departments/functions
- Conduct follow-up to determine applicability and tangible success of learning solutions
- Ensures learning solutions meets EMEA business objectives as well as aligns to overall company objectives
- You will be a key project team leader/member on cross-functional projects, often with exposure and collaboration with very senior stakeholders
- You will always be looking for ways to improve the L&D/OD function, working closely with HR Business Partners and client groups to develop action plans to initiate change- driven by the business needs
The ideal candidate would have gained experience from consulting, combined with commercial experience in a global setting- but to a certain extent are open on background- the fit with the team and ability to work in their environment are key. They are looking for candidates who can demonstrate strength in both Learning Development, and Organisational Development- the most important part of the role is that this person acts as a Business Partner to the client group- and that you are able to bring your expertise to support the group to deliver what they need.
They are looking for:
- Ideally experience in HR consulting and/or a Fortune 500 company
- Previous experience as a business partner or in a HR Centre of Excellence .
- Master's in industrial/organisational psychology or a related discipline is preferred.
- Significant breadth of knowledge