Interim Head of HR
Morgan McKinley is working with one of its key partners an SME Financial Service Firm, to find a maternity cover for there Head of HR covering EMEA and APAC. The successful candidate will drive strategic and operational change for the business internationally and manage a highly motivated and driven HR team.
- The Head of Human Resources will take responsibility for all HR related topics within the UK, Europe and Asia covering 300 staff.
- Managing a team of 4 direct reports
- You will oversee the implementation of a new HR system, working with the Global HR Manager through the roll out.
- Face to face partnering with local and overseas, multi P&L/Business Line senior leaders to drive a complete and professional HR service
- Experience of working through a RemCo cycle within an international environment.
- Execute HR action plans in line with global HR guidelines and management expectations
- Help drive Engagement initiatives, working with the L&D Manager to drive an engagement strategy.
- Manage continuous change - including Mergers and Acquisitions (1-2 a year)
- Help identify and drive local recruitment efforts
- Oversee Payroll across multiple countries and continents
- Help create, manage and evolve the strong employer brand
- Facilitate succession planning process and manages/develops key employees
- Degree educated
- CIPD qualified or above
- 5+ years in a similar role or having managed various HR sub-functions; profound knowledge of state-of-the-art HR practices and deep understanding of core HR processes
- Experience of operating in an SME environment is essential, if this is also within an international setting that would be highly beneficial
- Experience of overseeing international Payroll
- Experience of working with Senior Stakeholders at a board level is essential
- Experience in working in a matrix structure is a must; familiarity with M&A is an asset
- Background in a fast-paced, commercially driven industry is essential
If you have the skill set above and would like to find out more please get in touch with Henry on the HR team 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.