HR Benefits Administrator
Job Title: HR Benefits Administrator
Salary: £25,000 pro rata
Location: South West London
Industry Sector Public Sector
Hours: Full time for a 3 month fixed term contract
Ashley Kate are currently working with a well-known public sector organisation based in South West London in their search for a HR Benefits Coordinator. This is offered for a period of 3 months on a fixed term contract.
- Excellent knowledge of pensions and benefits
- An understanding of GDPR
- Ability to find and collate information from a variety of sources
- Good knowledge of payroll processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management
- Be able to use initiative to find solutions
- Knowledge of MyCSP would be ideal but not essential
About the role
As HR Benefits Administrator you will:
- Support the Attendance and Wellbeing team with a data cleanse and validation failures
- Provide ad hoc pay benefits administration support
- Maintain accurate payroll and pension records
This would be a great role for someone looking to gain some valuable exposure to working in a busy HR department.
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty Forsyth on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.